As the Technical SEO Manager at adidas your role is to drive organic traffic to adidas eCom through technical SEO initiatives. You will work with the broader SEO team to develop technical SEO strategies driven by testing, search data, analysis, and will communicate the impact of SEO projects to wider partners.
- Work with product development teams to prioritize SEO tickets using data and advise dev teams on impact of product releases on SEO.
- Identify and fix crawling or indexation issues, and develop page cannibalization strategies.
- Technical audits to improve page performance, Core Web Vitals, and site stability.
- Log file analysis, Google Search Console (GSC) audits and content monitoring.
- Work with internal partners to develop and action on scalable technical SEO strategies that drive organic traffic growth.
- Run SEO split tests to validate the impact of SEO changes and initiatives.
- Serve as the voice of Technical SEO for adidas U.S. and collaborate on advancing SEO knowledge and considerations.
- Measure and report results of SEO activities and projects and communicate these to wider partners.
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for SEO.
- Experience with SEO tools such as GSC, Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, ContentKing, and Botify (and/or DeepCrawl, OnCrawl).
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization efficiently and fluidly. Ability to develop collaborative relationships with
- partners from digital and non-digital disciplines on all levels.
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting in person and remotely.
- Extremely analytical, data driven and a clear, independent thinker.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 years vendor management experience
- Basic experience work with Agile development teams
- University degree in the field of Business, Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-2 years people management experience
- 5+ years of experience in technical SEO, in-house and/or at a leading digital agency
- Advanced computer skills with proven Excel experience
- Experience in eCommerce environment a plus
- Basic experience with digital marketing in a brand environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A