This position will play an active role in project implementation aimed at minimizing labor cost and maximizing throughput. We are looking for someone that can bring experience, confidence, and a strong willingness to learn our unique challenges.
- Liaise with the operation teams and management to identify improvements on their internal and external processes.
- Conduct time studies on processes to create new labor standards and/or to validate existing standards.
- Identify and evaluate efficiencies on material usage and operating procedures for all processes.
- Create and setup labor standards in our LMS with high attention to detail.
- Responsible for driving improvements in Quality, Cost, and Delivery across the business via Lean methodologies.
- Observe, measure, and identify best practices of processes.
- Demonstrates leadership and accountability on a team.
- Project Management & Communication tools (Smartsheet, MS Teams, MS Outlook, etc.)
- 5S or 6S trained
- Communicates effectively with peers and management.
- Must work well independently and on a team.
- Strong experience and knowledge of project management techniques.
- Experience with AutoCad is highly desirable.
- Data Analytical tools (Microsoft – Excel, VBA, Power BI; Python; SQL; Tableau, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-year degree in Engineering with 1-3 years of related experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- No degree in Engineering with 7+ years of related experience.
- 2-year degree in Industrial Engineering with 4-7 years of related experience.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% with overnight stay.
- Project Management certification desired.
- Strong 2-D modeling experience, AutoCad strongly preferred.
- Six Sigma or other Lean certification desired.
- Proficient in English, both speaking and writing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A