This position directly supervises the Quality Inspector II positions, workflow and technical accuracy of the associates performing quality functions in the Manufacturing departments (Screen Print, Tech Fit, Embroidery, Digital, Heat Transfer and Sublimation). Ensures the product meets the quality standards of the division and of the brands.
- This position will provide support to the management team by providing clear communication from a quality perspective, as this role directly impacts the daily fulfillment of orders. This position will communicate directly with all key stakeholders within the business unit. This position will be responsible effectively communicating to all levels of staff, including senior management.
- This position will be responsible for monitoring the Quality Inspector II’s attendance, to ensure that employees are clocking in/out properly with the correct codes and assigning & tracking occurrences. This position will also manage the Quality Inspector II’s FTO time and time off requests.
- This position will oversee that the Lead Quality Inspector is reallocating staff as needed to achieve targets and service levels. This position will be directly responsible for overseeing the Quality Staff and will support and be the back-up to the Lead Quality Inspectors and Quality Senior Inspectors. This position will also be responsible for allocating Quality staff to ensure all priority inspections are executed in a timely manner.
- This position has the authority to sign off on VIP orders, Sample orders and any other significant/unusual orders that require special attention.
- Must possess some working knowledge in word, excel, outlook
- Must possess excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work accurately
- Must possess leadership qualities
- Must be dependable, have solid attendance and be able to work overtime
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and effectively
Qualification & Experience:
- Should have experience in a role that requires at once decision making as a key requirement.
- Must be able to speak and write in English fluently.
- Quality Laboratory experience preferred.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, would prefer a two-year degree or higher or two years of relevant full-time experience.
- Must have at least one-year supervisory experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A