As an intern, you will be matched to a mentor. In addition to assisting on an impactful project, you will have the opportunity to engage with Amazonians for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in activities with other interns throughout your internship. No matter the location of your internship, we give you the tools to own your project and learn in a real-world setting.
The successful candidate will be trained in building and engaging our customer base via demand and lead generation campaigns, and in learning how to creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of the business.
The Marketing intern will be involved in the learning experience of various marketing initiatives and learn firsthand how to set up, run, track and optimize traffic campaigns. The intern will have the opportunity to interact with stakeholders, including local teams as well as colleagues in Mexico and marketing teams in other countries. Projects can cover the full range of modern marketing vehicles – from social, content, email, mobile to large-scale event marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Proficient written and verbal communication in Spanish
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel (pivot tables, vlook up, charts).
- Available to complete a 12-month internship working 30hs/week.
Qualification & Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program in Marketing or related fields with a graduation conferral date between December 2023 and June 2024.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Application Deadline: N/A