We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labelling functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexa’s performance in everyday situations. To effectively change the world, you need to be a bit different – your adaptability, focus, and attention to detail in a constantly shifting environment are unparalleled; you pride yourself on your ability to recognize issues – and come up with elegant and innovative solutions. You will be a part of a diverse team with the shared vision to make huge strides in the world of technology and the way we use Artificial Intelligence. So, an inner drive, individuality, and a creative mind are extremely beneficial.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
- Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
- Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
- Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
- Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
- Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of one or more of the following regional languages: Hindi
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, with good typing speed (> 40 wpm and
- Proficiency in English (both written and verbal)
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A