Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced, results-oriented, and communications professional to lead the analyst relations (AR) program for the AWS Healthcare business. This person will develop and execute an AR program to educate industry analysts, create opportunities to influence key voices in the healthcare space, and drive third-party analyst insights back into the business. The ideal candidate will have experience running AR and/or strategic communications programs, and understands the ins and outs of working with industry analysts, ideally in the healthcare space. A successful candidate will also have demonstrable experience earning trust with multiple internal teams, identifying needle-moving opportunities, and systematically prioritizing competing business needs. The right candidate must be comfortable working cross functionally and demonstrate bias for action. Being able to establish trust with a variety of stakeholders, improve processes, and find creative way to remove blockers are a must.
- Drive analyst awareness of AWS in the healthcare market, and expand analysts’ understanding of the unique AWS approach to cloud computing.
- Work with sales and marketing leaders to get impactful analyst research in the hands of customers.
- Partner with business decision makers to drive analyst insight into the business to shape go-to-market priorities and strategy.
- Develop and execute the healthcare AR program to educate and influence the analyst community.
- Identify and collaborate with internal teams to highlight customer stories, and share with analysts in new, unique, and compelling ways.
- Prioritize and manage incoming requests for information, research reviews, customer references, event speakers, and research.
- Maintain real-time records of analyst engagements and results in order to communicate business value and identify areas for improvement and experimentation.
- Proactively manage analyst evaluations, and secure positive placements of AWS in key industry reports.
- Deliver ongoing AR program activities such as analyst briefings, inquiries, events, webinars, and other core tactics.
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker with bias for action
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to translate complex concepts into compelling stories
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine key operational processes
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing and evolving role
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Natural tendency to invent, simplify, and take innovative approach to AR
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years of AR experience at an organization dealing with technology and/or the health vertical
- Experience in strategy development and execution, focused on delivering tangible results and business impact
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, business, or equivalent related experience
- Previous experience in cloud computing via communications programs or a marketing role
- 7+ years of communications experience (AR/PR/Marketing)
- 3+ years of experience working in cloud computing, enterprise IT, and/or healthcare organizations
- Experience with project management tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A