Amazon is committed to supporting under-represented businesses to become successful selling partners in Amazon’s store. Our North American New Seller Success organization which drives growth for over 2MM Amazon Sellers is seeking dynamic and motivated Account Managers to join our fast-growing Black Business Accelerator (BBA) team of specialists to help Black-owned businesses start selling and successfully run their businesses in Amazon’s store.
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically.
- Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities.
- Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your vertical/territory. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
- Identify, qualify, acquire and grow minority-owned businesses selling on Amazon.
- Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks and close business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
- Understand and utilize Salesforce.com CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
- Prioritize and complete additional projects while maintaining current book of business such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and sales analysis.
- Engage with merchants to understand their needs and gauge fit with the Amazon Services product set.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective territory.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Selling on Amazon product.
- Proven ownership and bias for action; willing to move quickly and decisively to resolve issues
- Strong organizational and workload management skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain flexible to changing priorities and work on case triaging with various degrees of escalation
- Demonstrated ability to use data to inform decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proficiency in composing concise, engaging, accurate and relevant responses.
- Ability to work comfortably with ambiguity and form cohesive and effective outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years working in a fast paced sales role capacity
- 5+ years of experience in sales and/or business development
- Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Experience working with Salesforce and Tableau
- Experience building positive business relationships and working collaboratively across organizational boundaries in a fast-paced and innovative organization
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A