Amazon is seeking highly motivated Investigation Specialists for its Fulfillment by Amazon’s (FBA) Support Operations site in Hyderabad. FBA is a growing business built around Amazon’s world class capability in Ordering, Fulfillment, Transportation and Customer Service. By leveraging our current scale and supply chain, FBA can provide a low cost alternative for fulfillment and enable sellers to rapidly grow their business.
Support Operations role in FBA is to support Sellers with financial related questions and ensure they are addressed in accordance with policy. We believe consistency is the foundation to the world class service we provide our Sellers and Support Operations is at the center of ensuring consistent and fair evaluation of Seller inquiries.
- Evaluate research requests from FBA Sellers for lost and damaged inventory in a contact center environment (email/ticketing only, no phones).
- Achievement of weekly productivity and quality targets.
- Assist with investigation and root cause resolution for FBA Merchant and Customer Issues.
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Excellent team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a team environment.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Exceptional analytical and data gathering skills
- A bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity. Can work effectively and drive change in loosely defined situations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks of competing priority with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in payments & banking domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with fraud or risk investigations.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Previous experience in a contact center environment.
- Experience in a production environment and proven track record of achieving productivity and quality targets.
- Experience problem solving, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A