As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will have the exciting opportunity to help customers make the transformational move to AWS by understanding their business opportunities and demonstrating the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services. You will receive hands-on training and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful.
A successful BDR should be eager to learn and develop themselves, and be a self-starter with a deep interest in technology. The candidate should be prepared to perform against goals and consistently meet targets, with a focus on delivering results for customers through solutions aligned to their business goals and outcomes.
Your primary responsibilities will include working with prospects and customers in a timely manner to identify new opportunities and qualify existing leads. You will use your experience in sales and technology to liaise with a wide range of customers across all industries, levels and departments (including the CXO level) to help enable customer success and support adoption of AWS services. You will work closely with the wider field sales organization and the AWS Partner ecosystem to further meet our customer’s needs.
- Knowledge to differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full professional fluency in Hebrew and English
- Interest in developing a career in account management and Cloud technology
- Skill at presenting, at a high level, a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive, and results oriented
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience navigating prospective accounts from and into a senior executive level to identify new customer opportunities
- Experience working with, and/or having knowledge of cloud computing and existing cloud technologies
- Entry-level experience in account management and/or technical background
- Successful experience in account management or customer facing role in B2B environments, preferably in a technology-related environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A