Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, Audio and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place. This is an opportunity to sell world class personalization technologies and drive sales across multiple platforms to Nutrition and Wellness brands. If you have a consultative selling style, yield from the media or marketing world, and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to clients, apply today!
- Drive deals to closure in a new business and ambiguous environment
- Utilize sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly and annual quota goals
- Prospect, penetrate, and create new relationships with clients at all levels within large Nutrition and Wellness organizations (c-suite, leadership, measurement, brand, analytics)
- Partner with internal teams (Alexa, AWS, Ad Tech, Audio, DSP) to create and execute on big ideas
- Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive media environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings
- Understand Amazon’s advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for advertisers
- Focus on omni-channel programmatic and ad tech solutions
- Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our brand media clients
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Positive outlook and bold thinking
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal partners
- Ability to work across organization structure to drive customer outcomes for your business.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of media sales experience
- Experience developing relationships, driving revenue and exceeding goals
- Programmatic or ad tech experience
- Experience selling programmatic solutions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A