- The associate will need to be aware of operation metrics like productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his/her compliance to these metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team goals, personal goals and ability to ideate and drive process improvements for closure.
- He/She should be able to provide floor support to DA’s on clarifying their queries during execution
- The employee will be an individual contributor for this role.
- He/she needs to continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems and improve on his/her acumen to identify and report the errors. He/she has to follow SOP to catch errors in the content.
- He/She should be able to do RCA for all the duplicate and invalid clarifications – reduce ambiguity in work instructions by identifying training needs.
- In addition the associate must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- He/She should be able to come up with creative ways to reduce ambiguity by identifying training needs, work instruction simplification etc.
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues.
- High level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes.
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content quality.
- Knowledge about various aspects of written English.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter-operations teams.
- Proof reading skill set will be an added advantage.
- Ability to drive new mechanisms within internal teams.
- Goal-driven and target-oriented while being able to step back and look at the bigger picture
- Self starter, good team player.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as engineering is preferred but not mandatory, with relevant experience in Software testing, 2 to 3 years of industry experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A