The Head of Edge Partner Sales (APAC) is an integral member of Amazon Web Services Edge team focused on channel program expansion and channel development in both the commercial and public sectors. As an Edge Partner Specialist you will work closely with partners and AWS teams to drive revenue growth and overall market adoption of Edge and Media Services. This role requires the candidate to easily converse in a range of subjects such as sales, marketing, legal, and operational support, in addition to being a great communicator to partners and internal teams.
- Evangelize and enable in region Account Management and Partners teams to drive recruitment, revenue, and overall market adoption of Edge & Media Services channel partners
- Work with partners, AWS sales and partner teams, and AWS HQ teams to improve and execute Edge & Media Services channel programs
- Utilize salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems to track key performance metrics
- Create and execute Edge & Media Services enablement plans for channel partners
- Support Edge & Media Services channel operations while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, billing, etc.)
- Set and manage revenue targets and work with the Edge & Media Services channel partners and AWS partner teams to achieve/exceed goals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, including strategic partners and ISVs
- Travel may be required for this role, up to 25%.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with partners and developing channel programs
- 5 – 8+ years’ experience in technology related Account/Program Management and/or Business Development
- Experience working in Public Sector
- Prior direct field experience in selling CDN, Security, Media, and/or Cloud based products or services is highly desired
- Technical degree; Computer Science background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore, Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A