We are looking for a professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
- Maintain schedules, diaries for General Manager
- Partner with Regional Executive Assistant to maintain company policies as necessary
- Manage complex calendars and schedule with diplomacy and discretion
- Act as multisite liaison for the Engagement; distribute materials and goodies
- Schedule cost effective travel arrangements which include: airfare/hotel/ground transportation for General Manager
- Promote activities that enhance operational procedures
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Manage sites level procurement tasks: place orders, create POs and receive orders.
- Partner with General Manager to maintain site policies as necessary
- Coordinate with procurement teams to add new suppliers and vendors
- Take meeting notes, create conference agendas as needed
- Manage and complete expense reports for General Manager as needed
- Assist with internal communications for associates and leadership among multiple platforms, interfaces, and programs
- Proven administrative ability, with strong organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and other web-based technology for information sharing.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and work on several projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to capture information and synthesize it when communicating to others
- Ability to interact with a variety of individuals and to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to make a positive contribution to company’s culture that fosters diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace
- Local language is a must to be able to efficiently communicate with other stakeholders.
- English is mandatory.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in handling a wide range of administrative support related tasks.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Garbsen, Lower Saxony, Germany
Application Deadline: N/A