Website AMC Theatres
Successfully execute AMC’s theatre provided cleaning program to ensure a safe, healthy, and aesthetically pleasing building for AMC guests.
- Follow all AMC security protocols.
- Safely use all chemicals in accordance with MSDS sheets, including utilizing provided chemical mixing stations.
- Stock restrooms, janitor closets, and cleaning carts as needed. Communicate needed supplies to management.
- Uphold AMC’s business practice standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Abide by all compactor safety rules and maintain compactor/dumpster area cleanliness.
- Wipe, dust, and polish surfaces including seats, handrails, walls, counters, etc.
- Use blower or vacuum to effectively clean between and under theatre seats.
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop floors, including utilizing proper signage to avoid slips, trips, and falls.
- Collect and remove trash from theatres, lobby, restrooms, concessions, etc.
- Observe and report any potential safety or maintenance concerns to management.
- Empty trash receptacles as required.
- Follow all AMC procedures to ensure a safe work environment and ensure the safety of AMC guests.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- Disassemble, clean, and reassemble various pieces of food and beverage equipment.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to ensure timely performance of duties.
- Wash dishes utilizing proper 3-compartment sink procedures.
- Clean mirrors, windows, and glass.
- Report damaged/broken equipment to management.
- Clean restrooms, including all sinks, fixtures, and toilets.
- Ability to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
- Ability to work late at night, as necessary.
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis – including up and down stairs.
- Ability to safely use basic cleaning equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Age 18 or older.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1+ year of prior cleaning or janitorial experience.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Port Saint Lucie, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A