Website AMC Theatres
Deliver superior service and quality products to our guests, while supporting the efforts to achieve AMC’s goals. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.
- Adhere to recipes to ensure consistent food quality and presentation
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
- Work effectively with others and demonstrate teamwork.
- Uphold cleanliness standards and ensure proper sanitation of kitchen spaces, equipment, and tools.
- Maintain communication with other cooks to assemble food orders simultaneously.
- Support the daily completion of food safety checklists and participate in maintaining food safety compliance.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
- Follow procedures to ensure that the environment is clean, safe, and in good repair for associates and guests.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, fryers, or ovens according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Must have working knowledge of U.S. measurements, weight, and volume.
- Age 16 or older other location-specific age requirements may apply.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
- Experience in food service or kitchen operations.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Franklin, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A