Website AMC Theatres
Assist management in the coordination of operations to achieve AMC’s goals. Model and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
- Optimize theatre crew placement on a round-by-round basis.
- Assist management with floor operations.
- Prepare deposits and banks.
- Distribute and reconcile passes.
- Provide access to vendors for repairs and deliveries outside of operating hours.
- Lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
- Coordinate and coach theatre crew to perform the “essential functions” of their positions.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Pull and count cash, cash equivalents, and coupons from individual drawers and enter results into computer system.
- Maintain and reconcile floor safes.
- Participate in the daily inventory processes.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Reinforce “Wardrobe 101” policy with theatre crew.
- Assign registers / distribute banks (box, concession, guest service, and arcade).
- Perform daily operational and administrative duties as assigned.
- May begin opening procedures and/or finalize closing procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of the theatre crew schedule with final weekly document approval from a manager.
- Observe theatre crew performance and provide feedback to management for discipline and performance evaluations.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast-paced environment.
- Research guest issues related to AMC Stubs and credit card refund authorizations.
- Accurately complete appropriate cash handling forms; maintain and balance cash handling fund.
- Open tickets for system support issues and follow-up for resolution.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to ensure timely performance of duties.
- Resolve guest questions, concerns, and issues.
- Oversee opening and closing procedures outside of operating hours (minus vault management).
- Supervise, coach and coordinate theatre crew to execute and comply with Safe and Clean protocols.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties.
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor)
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast paced environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- One-year experience in guest-focused business (retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A