Website AMC Theatres
Free movies, free popcorn, flex schedules…and more! Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC’s financial goals. All associates may be considered for cross-training; some may be assigned duties in one or more areas at management discretion.
- Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well as the safety of our guests.
- Control access to the theatre.
- Answer guest questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with guests.
- Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how to operate Assisted Moviegoing Equipment.
- Ability to effectively multitask as needed, including but not limited to greeting guests, tearing and scanning tickets, checking IDs, directing guests and answering guest questions.
- Perform daily stocking and maintenance duties.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
- Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, concession areas, and box office areas.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Ensure the security of all cash, receipts and tickets.
- Enforce the movie ratings system courteously and effectively. Uphold “zero tolerance” policy in regard to ID checking.
- Perform nightly custodial duties as necessary, including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping, seat-cleaning, sanitizing restroom fixtures, etc.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques by meeting expectations for loyalty card sales, suggestive selling, upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest’s request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change accurately, completing loyalty transactions, and thanking guests.
- Assist with other Crew functions and perform other duties as directed.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A