The energy industry is expecting significant retirement-related turnover over the next ten years. Ameren is seeking a proactive recruiting professional to join the Talent Acquisition Team in their mission to identify, attract and hire future members of our workforce.
- Actively lead, support and implement Ameren’s diversity recruiting strategies and efforts.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs, develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy and facilitate all aspects of the hiring process (including candidate sourcing/screening, selection, offer presentation/negotiation, and preliminary onboarding).
- Proactively communicate with hiring managers and candidates throughout the process.
- Proactively source qualified candidates, ensure a diverse candidate pool, and build networks/pipelines to ensure that critical positions can be filled quickly. Identify new and creative candidate sources (to complement traditional/existing sources).
- Identify process improvement opportunities and share best practices (related to candidate sources, diversity recruiting, candidate pipelining, etc) with team members.
Ensure that the hiring process is conducted in a values-based and defensible manner.
- Ensure that the appropriate process and selection related documentation is completed and maintained.
- Stay abreast of legal and regulatory requirements associated with the employee selection process.
- The ability to think through creative, business-oriented solutions to recruiting challenges.
- strong communication, networking and consultation skills. The ability to build relationships and work effectively with peers and all levels of leadership.
- Business acumen, including the ability to articulate business priorities and issues to potential candidates.
- Strong working knowledge of an applicant tracking system (preferably Workday), MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel required. Uncompromising integrity and
- ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Three or more years of professional-level recruiting experience required.
- Experience recruiting within a large corporate environment preferred.
- Experience recruiting for high volume hiring is strongly preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A