The Senior Auditor/Auditor II works closely with all levels of management to lead or perform assessments around the Company’s operations and projects, focusing on those that support strategic initiatives and business plans.
- Lead or perform financial and operational audits to determine compliance with plans, policies and procedures prescribed by management and applicable regulations (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley).
- Serve as a subject matter expert in audit execution activities
- Lead or support risk-based planning and executing audits according to audit plan objectives, scope, timing, and deliverables, and within Sarbanes-Oxley and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Interface with process owners to understand business risks and priorities, communicate audit progress and findings, and identify corrective actions.
- Represent the department in various process owner meetings.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE, or similar certification required.
- Proficiency in internal auditing professional standards required.
Qualification & Experience:
- One or more years of relevant experience in external or internal auditing required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university required, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer
- Science or business related field.
- Advanced college degree preferred.
- Public accounting or audit experience preferred
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and/or business risk assessment in a regulated environment preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A