The Manager of Recruitment partners across the Talent Planning and Recruitment Team to execute on business needs. This role will lead a team of recruiters focusing on multiple business units.
- Direct activities to manage, lead, and assist with development of innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies that reach a skilled and diverse talent pool.
- Proactively identify ways in which to address those needs holistically.
- Coach team in collaborating with cross-organizational stakeholders to ensure an excellent hiring process, quality of candidates and to meet business needs.Develop a usable and actionable approach to working with the business to gain a clear understanding of workforce needs and the creation of staffing plans leveraging the
- relationships and information to gain insights on recruitment needs.
- Hire, retain and continually develop diverse, high caliber talent acquisition professionals who are able to contribute positively to the organization.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and direction to team members. Facilitate professional development of team members.
- MS Office Suite
- Full understanding of EEO/AA regulations and compliance.
- Strong communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university required in business administration, human resources or related specialty.
- Five or more years relevant Human Resource professional-level experience required. Direct experience leading full cycle recruiting efforts for a minimum of two years in a corporate environment strongly preferred.
- Masters level degree with specialty in employment and/or recruiting preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A