Data & Analytics Principal Product Manager is a visionary, strategist, analyst, customer evangelist, respected leader of business, technology and analytics execution, and professional relationship builder all rolled into a single dynamic package. Every product at T-Mobile is envisioned and created to achieve a specific business purpose or set of business results. The Data & Analytics product manager is ultimately accountable, responsible, and has ownership of T-Mobile’s internal and external products, platforms, services, experiences envisioned and created to achieve the specific business purpose or business results. At a high level this means identifying the intersection of customer problems/unmet needs (an opportunity), technical feasibility, business objectives, securing funding, and leading a cross-functional business, analytics and technical team, as well as key stakeholders to deliver against the opportunity.
- Owns product feature set or technical improvements to improve customer experience.
- Works with stakeholders and follows enterprise process to secure and maintain product funding.
- Conducts cost-benefit / ROI / NPV analysis, to support decision making.
- Responsible for change management and adoption of data products across business functions
- Partners with business, internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand current customer experience, identifies areas of opportunity.
- Leads discussions with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Leverages rapid hypothesis driven testing methodologies and experiments (i.e. paper prototype, A/B testing, etc.) to inform direction, prioritize investment.
- Conducts analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to identify product innovation opportunities or root cause of issues, and assess
- opportunity size and impact. May work with data scientists to answer complex questions or identify meaningful insights from data.
- Communicates, influences, and sells ideas at SVP/EVP/C-Level and below. This includes regularly delivering product presentations.
- Drives specific ad hoc analysis and presents information to SVP/EVP/C level and below on request.
- Anticipates industry trends, direction, innovation, analyses potential impacts or opportunities to customer / product, and incorporates analyses into product process.
- Dedicates time to customers actively meeting with them to build deeper empathy and understand their needs and priorities.
- Evangelizes and advocates for the customer both internally (IC through C level) and externally, perpeuating the customer-first mindset.
- Create, manage, foster an active VOC feed for themselves and team.
- Tests ideas with real customers to ensure that the product deliver the desired benefit.
- Actively looks for opportunities to delight or meet customer’s unmet needs.
- everages customer insights for product vision, strategy, roadmap, priorities.
- Creates an environment and culture where the team is immersed in customer-first mindset.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant Product Management experience in an agile development environment.
- Demonstrates complete mastery of business side skills (communication, customer research, product vision, feature definition, business change management), as well as technical architecture, Dev, and execution skills.
- 8+ years’ experience in hands on technical role writing production code, solution engineering, or technical archtecture in large scale company / appplication / product environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or equivalent experience.
- Proven analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify/analyze/synthesize product use data and use the data to drive decisions.
- Mastery level (industry leading) understanding of customer experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A