Website Asda Stores
Retail is ever changing and as we continue to transform our stores and grow our online presence to meet increasing customer demand, we are looking for customer focused leaders to deliver and drive service excellence within the store.
Our Night Section Managers are accountable for the leadership and operational standards across the store throughout the night shift. As part of the leadership team, you’ll work a three-week rolling rota which will include weekends. At times, you may be solely responsible for the store, and therefore you’ll need to be confident in overseeing the operation in its entirety.
- Drive legal compliance
- Create an Easy, Fast and Friendly shopping experience
- Be a strong coach and mentor to your section leaders and colleagues, driving a high-performance culture and maximising availability for our customers
- Identify opportunities and challenges and respond at pace
- Oversee overnight seasonal and promotional changes with a smooth transition to the day team
- Be a custodian of our ‘Leading Asda’ leadership values
You will have a proven track record in delivering operational excellence. You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be highly resilient and adaptable to change as well as having an eye for detail and an ability to execute plans first time. You will have an engaging leadership style and be a strong coach and mentor to all colleagues. You will be passionate about leading a high performing team and strive for service excellence.
Company: Asda Stores
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A