Website Bank of America
Great opportunity to join our Commercial Banking Team in San Francisco, CA, focusing on the Technology industry The Commercial Associate’s work efforts must be thorough, focused and organized, exhibiting strong oral and written communication skills. Able to work with minimal supervision on assigned tasks, and is able to connect analytical work to client needs and strategic objectives. Position may be filled as a Commercial Associate I or Commercial Associate II, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Monitors Plus One activities across multiple portfolios in order to identify opportunities for expanding client relationships.
- Participates as an integral member of the core Client Team, working with commercial clients. Develops, participates and/or presents client/client team presentations (economic updates, markets forecasts, industry updates, industry valuations), pitch books and relationship reviews.
- Participates in the credit approval process in order to gain exposure to Credit products and the decision/approval process.
- Coordinates with product partners, deal team members and clients throughout the course of a transaction.
- Responsible for new business analytics to support the client teams, focusing on enhancing existing relationships, and identifying opportunities for up-tiering.
- Participates in treasury solutions packaging in order to gain exposure to Treasury products/services and their related approval/support processes.
- Delivers financial, industry, and economic analyses and other activities to facilitate decision making with comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research.
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking
- Demonstrates the ability to independently make decisions
- Demonstrates initiative/self-motivation
- Work efforts must be thorough and focused, exhibiting strong oral and written communication skills.
- Possesses strong analytical and modeling skills
- Credit skills preferred
- Able to work with minimal supervision on assigned tasks, and is able to connect analytical work to the client needs and strategic objectives.
- Possesses understanding of corporate financial statements is a must
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 1-5 years of previous business experience
- Undergraduate degree required: Majors in business, finance or economic preferred.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A