Website Bank of America
We are looking for a search engine marketing expert to join our Card Personalization Enablement team, to work on some of the bank’s largest demand generation and integrated campaigns. As the search lead for Consumer Credit Card, you will define and shape paid search strategies, partner with agencies and internal teams to design customer experiences, drive profitable outcomes for card, and keep pace with the ever-evolving requirements around paid search. This role will provide inspiration and thought leadership, with an emphasis on managing the channel’s optimization, budgeting, landing pages, testing and reporting.
- Drive channel acquisition growth through understanding the competitive landscape, optimizing channel performance, and identifying new messaging, targeting, or capability opportunities.
- Maintain communications & work with internal and agency partners to discuss performance.
- Partnering across the organization to operate within risk and profit guardrails.
- Lead paid search business strategy and campaign management process from setup to deployment to reporting, with a focus on execution.
- Manage media budgets to ensure media investment is spent correctly and efficiently to deliver maximum value to the business, and that the team is billed and pays partners on time.
- Track the performance of the channel on an ongoing basis in order to optimize performance and maintain channel health.
- Ability to analyze performance data and use the results to inform marketing strategy and tactics.
- Proficient in Excel, with the ability to build and use pivot tables.
- Comfortable operating in a highly matrixed, complex environment.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, ability to adapt to changing requirements, and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced organization.
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to understand and present complex concepts in clear language.
- Proficient in MS Office Product Suite (Word, PPT).
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, relationship building and negotiations skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in developing and delivering on short and long-term business strategy.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience working with creative agencies and/or vendor partners.
- 5-8 years business experience in development of marketing, product or offer strategy, and/or actively managing channel(s) to target prospects. Search marketing experience (in-house or agency) strongly preferred.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A