Website Bank of America
The Fraud Services Product team within Bank of America’s Merchant Services Product & Innovation group is seeking a motivated Technical Fraud Product Manager to join us. We are looking for candidates who have a serious appetite for fighting fraud and for developing innovative solutions. The ideal candidate will have deep technical understanding of e-Commerce fraud management strategies, tools, and trends, and will have experience championing change with focus on optimizing product performance. Your willingness to learn in a self-directed manner and build relationships with key stakeholders is a must. Day to day you will work alongside a small team of fraud product SME’s who’s shared mission is to deliver industry leading fraud and identity authentication services to mitigate risk and maximize revenue for our customers.
- Clearly articulate project goals and desired outcomes to cross-functional teams and partners as part of the delivery process.
- Maintain market/industry subject matter expertise; attend relevant virtual and in-person events as appropriate
- Prepare release communications for upcoming changes, communicate to impacted stakeholders, and ensure compliance with internal change policies
- Define user stories, acceptance criteria, and test scripts for your projects
- Work closely with internal and vendor partner development teams to ensure proper execution of requirements
- Manage delivery of multiple parallel projects such as product enhancements, product launches, user acceptance testing, and creation/maintenance of product documentation to support product strategy
- Identify opportunities to improve product capabilities, customer experience, and expand the Fraud Services value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional teams including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, line of business, and operations, as well as with vendor partners and customers.
- Deep technical knowledge of fraud and merchant payment ecosystems
- Understanding of various project management methodologies and familiarity with tools such as Confluence, Jira, and SharePoint
- Highly analytical and organized with strong attention to detail. Adept in planning, prioritization, and time management for your portfolio.
- Effective communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills. Demonstrated knowledge of MS office (Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook, OneNote and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with payer authentication and other e-commerce verification and data enrichments services
Qualification & Experience:
- Hands-on experience working for a large ecommerce merchant or fraud solution provider in a technical or product management role.
- Experience conducting SWOT and capabilities analysis, collecting customer or business requirements, creating and maintaining project plans, product and process documentation, including technical use cases and user stories.
- PMP, CAMP, or comparable project management certification
- 5+ years of fraud management experience.
- CFE, APRP, CPFPP, or comparable fraud management certification.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A