Website Bank of America
The Private Bank Senior Associate (PBSA) is a specialist position that has primary responsibility for supporting all client needs including discussions and/or activities typically focused on the most complex clients. PBSAs monitor and execute all tasks required to fulfill the client service plan and meet day-to-day inquiries from the client. Leveraging experience and expertise in supporting needs, the PBSA manages the execution of client service activities such as initiating and monitoring account opening and asset transfers, handling client inquiries, and coordinating with specialists and service centers to deliver an integrated service to the client.
- Support Client Team in all sales support and administrative functions as needed including: pipeline reporting, marketing and business development, client/prospect presentations, expenses, printing, faxing, calendar & email management, client events, communication and travel & entertainment reservations
- Develop referrals for credit and Bank products
- Ensure adherence to all internal policies and compliance to legal and regulatory requirements including client verification
- Leverage experience and expertise to initiate and monitor complex client interactions and onboarding including account opening and asset transfer; handling client inquiries related to the on-boarding process; KYC refresh and ongoing requests, digital engagement and fulfillment
- Actively support Client Teams in delivering consistently high quality banking, credit, trust, fiduciary, and investment services to the most complex Private Bank clients
- Participate in Client Management Process (CMP) activities including supporting delivering a branded client experience and meaningful interactions
- Support fulfillment of large and/or complex client needs and expectations across all products and serve as a “triage” point for specialists and service centers including but not limited to account setup, monitoring and maintenance (overdrafts, fraudulent activities, etc.), wire processing, business and credit card applications, foreign currency orders, credit and lending
- Manage and execute client transactions with respect to business and individual Bank, credit, and investment products (may be performed by service center at PB Senior Associate’s request based on transaction type).
- Ensure transactions are completed within audit and compliance standards as well as timely execution.
- Coordinate with specialists including Trust, Family Office, Investments and Custody officers as well as centralized service centers to deliver an integrated service to the client and identify and resolve issues in an effective and timely manner
- Interact with the client to complete necessary transactions (e.g., deposits, money movement, transfers, etc.) and account maintenance
- Ability to successfully complete assessment of critical skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience with a financial institution focusing on high net worth client service and sales
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance or Economics desired
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A