Website Bank of America
Full Stack Developer / Integration Engineer accountable for persistent chat design and build. The resource is responsible for designing, building and deploying the Mattermost persistent chat integration portal and will also be instrumental in the strategic design of future state chat integration products. The role requires extensive technical capabilities as well as the ability to work with a team of senior technical professionals in a high paced environment.
- Active participation in review of requirements for technical feasibility.
- Development of low-level designs.
- Responsible for engineering the Mattermost persistent chat developer integration solution and all components necessary to sustain long term implementation.
- Deployment of low-level environments.
- Ensure designs adhere to all Bank compliance and security requirements
- Participate in regular requirements meetings to groom backlog and agree feature releases.
- Contribution to detailed testing.
- Liaison with information security, operations, product management, and vendors to manage product lifecycles, fixes, features and enhancements.
- Continual ownership for the accuracy and completeness of all technical documentation.
- Self-managed and motivated individual with strong leadership skills.
- Detail oriented and quality focused.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodology.
- Familiarity with Git Bitbucket.
- Designing and creating RESTful API.
- Exceptional communication and personal skills; written, verbal and while presenting to groups.
- Splunk dashboard and query language.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with persistent group chat products (Teams/Symphony/Slack etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience (typically 10+ years) in a technology related field.
- 5+ years’ experience of enterprise level development; preferably within financial institutions.
- 5+ years Python experience.
- GoLang experience.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A