Website Bank of America
Provide analytical business control and process design support in the execution of the Risk Control Framework (RCF) process documentation and improvement efforts for NFRR, Tax and Credit Reporting Operations business areas.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of metric reports and scorecards
- Identify and escalate risk and assist in the remediation of issues or Audit findings
- Engage with and coordinate LOB process owners and subject matter experts as well as Risk and Compliance partners in the development/update of process maps, controls and metrics, including applicable procedures, policies and regulations, and identifying key process risks, gaps and/or improvement opportunities
- Provide support in the completion of Risk and Control Assessments or other process or business control assessments
- Support the maintenance of process inventory records, including the development and submission of appropriate change requests through Process Governance
- Collect and analyze process data in order to monitor and test the effectiveness of key controls
Qualification & Experience:
- Incumbents typically have 5+ years of risk management and/or LOB/ECF experience.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A