Website Bank of America
NonStop Technical Support. Seeking individual who is motivated and thrives on varied duties in a fast paced environment. Requires teamwork and working independently. Configure/Coldload NSX and ServerNet hardware with J and G OS. Ability to trouble shoot problems in a 7×24 environment. Support the NonStop platforms that control the Automated Teller Machine/Point-of-Sale (BASE24 – ATM/POS) environments. Ability to navigate and configure in OSS/Linux environment. SQL/MX knowledge big plus. Run telecommunication traces for TCP/IP and MQ to pinpoint problems. Performance and tuning of test and production environments. Understand and document operational procedures. Work on project teams and interface with clients. Responsible for tool and service designs within a technical domain that enable business strategies in accordance with architectural governance, standards and policies.
- This engineer embraces the culture that drives innovation and continuous improvement
- Primary contributor to the creation of infrastructure tools and their integration as an infrastructure service.
- Facilitates deployment of technical solution by developing templates, playbooks and automation to be used during implementation.
- Infrastructure Engineer II consistently looks for opportunities to improve the reliability and efficiency when implementing and maintaining infrastructure tools and/or services.
- Skills Java & Python
Qualification & Experience:
- REST interface experience C code MQ Linux OSS SQL SQL/MX
- At least 5 years NonStop system experience Coldload HPE NonStop Servers TACL TCP/IP
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A