As a Barclays Cloud Analyst, you will develop solution for the CAICP team, and across other programmes within the Digital and broader Technology domain. You will support solution design, effort estimation, documentation, functional engineering, peer reviews, testing, release and L3 support for Conversational AI and Chat platforms, with particular focus on AWS-based tools, build frameworks and standards, associated DevOps processes.
- Striving continually to develop yourself and stay abreast of new technologies and emerging methodologies.
- Developing and deliver innovative and tactical solutions to benefit the community.
- Supporting solution design, effort estimation, documentation, functional engineering, peer reviews, testing, release and L3 support for Conversational AI and Chat platforms.
- Identifying independently repetitive or time consuming processes that can be automated, especially where they benefit multiple business areas.
- Developing solution for the CAICP team, and across other programmes within the Digital and broader Technology domain
- Understanding the current application architecture and roadmap; ensure all solutions are developed according to standards and best practice.
- Working to and contribute to overall application design, translating business requirements into technical designs that can be used to effectively build applications.
- Working closely with onshore and offshore developers within an agile environment to deliver on time to plan and on budget.
- You will have knowledge of AWS micro-services like Lambda, S3, Connect, CloudWatch and/or Lex.
- You will be a good communicator, able to talk to different audiences effectively and share your knowledge.
- You may have understanding of web service development experience using REST services/APIs, JSON, XML, IVRs, Jenkins, other Cloud Platforms.
- You will have knowledge and some skill with the techniques of test driven / test-first development, continuous integration, ‘clean coding’ and refactoring.
- You will be a strong coder. Python is our primary language, but we are primarily interested in great developers and applicants with other language experience too.
- You will be strongly skilled in writing APIs using AWS Lambda and API Gateway.
Qualification & Experience:
- You may have experience in Spring Framework, GIT, Unit Testing.
- You may have experience in software design, OOP, Data Modelling, Design Patterns.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Knutsford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A