Website Best Buy
The Product Flow Driver Specialist assists with receiving and shipping merchandise to and from stores. They stock merchandise in the warehouse and on the sales floor and assist in general warehouse needs. They are responsible for aiding in product returns and shuttling product to and from locations. This role is part of a team that puts people before all else and accounts for what comes next.
- Manages inventory and vehicle maintenance according to established vehicle standards.
- Removes merchandise from trucks and compares against packing list.
- Packages merchandise for shipment to return within distribution centers.
- Ensures clean parking lot, sidewalks, store entry, aisles, restrooms, and warehouse area.
- Applies security tags to products and moves them to sales floor or warehouse storage.
- Safely loads merchandise into customers’ vehicles.
- Accurately documents movement of merchandise.
- Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving merchandise.
- Verifies receipt against merchandise.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Life or maneuver 75 pounds with or without accommodation and lift up to 150 pounds as part of a team
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Acquire gain and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year of experience in customer service, inventory, or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A