Website Best Buy
Our Appliance Install and Repair Tech is responsible for a variety of fulfillment duties which may include delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repair of consumer electronics devices-with a primary focus on appliances.
- Provides a seamless Client experience by advising and fulfilling on lifestyle recommendations regarding product, service, and content.
- Leads on two person jobs and complex projects as well as performs work alone.
- Responsible for managing inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other Agents, processing paperwork and payment, providing feedback and training opportunities, and completing store stock repairs.
- Completes fulfillment of advanced complexity work, and triage and de-escalate difficult Client interactions as needed.
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Ability to consistently lift/carry/maneuver products weighing 75lbs+ individually, or 150lbs+ as a team (support tools such as a harness, dolly, and/or lift may be provided as applicable for the type of work being performed)
- Acquire and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year experience in one or more of the following: sales, delivery, installation, repair OR military equivalent
- Previous experince in an in-home experience environment
- Previous experience actively using and learning about technology electronics
- 2 years of customer service experience
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A