Website Best Buy
The Delivery Experience Cadet is responsible for the delivery, installation, repair, and haul away of appliances and other equipment. They assist in providing a variety of fulfillment duties including the delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repair of consumer electronics devices.
- Determines the best way to install major appliances including measuring and protecting areas in route, deciding if any doors need to be detached, and moving fixtures to protect the client’s home and purchased products.
- Processes paperwork and payment, provides feedback and training opportunities to the store teams, and completes store stock repairs.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Provides a seamless client experience by providing advice on product placement, services, and other content.
- Manages inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other Agents.
- Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery, installation and networking with a primary focus on appliances.
- Fulfills appointments individually or as the leader of a two-person crew including completing basic installations and repairs.
- Acquire and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Ability to consistently lift products weighing up to 350 pounds individually or 700 pounds as a team with the use of support tools such as a harness, dolly, or lift
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
- Be at least 21 years of age
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in sales, delivery, installation, or repair
- Customer service experience
- Experience actively using and learning about technology products
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Billings, MT, US
Application Deadline: N/A