Website Best Buy
The Experience Supervisor is a store leader responsible for inspiring employees to deliver Best Buy’s customer promise. They ensure employees are deployed efficiently and deliver a great customer experience. The Experience Supervisor also manages employee experience, development, and performance management. This role analyzes performance indicators against business strategies and leads their team to facilitate growth or improve results.
- Leads efforts to maximize or course-correct results.
- Identifies opportunities in their store to improve the customer and employee experience.
- Creates and sustains positive customer and employee experiences.
- Drives localized customer and employee strategies and shares trends with the Store Experience Manager.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience setting retail sales goals
- One year of consumer electronics industry experience
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- One year of leadership experience
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Danbury, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A