Website Bank of America
Client Reporting Analyst III within the Unemployment Data, Analytics, and Reporting Team provides reporting that is insightful, reliable, easy-to-use, scalable and sustainable. The team is responsible for managing over reports for the Pre-Paid Card product and claims. This position manages existing SQL Server/MicroStrategy reporting solutions, assists with the development new reporting capabilities, as well as modernize legacy reporting using SQL Server/MicroStrategy technology. To perform this work, the person in this role will be required to understand customer, associate, product, and transaction data to create ETL, architect an efficient data environment, and develop actionable reports. As such, the analyst must have strong communication skills and an ability to “translate” business and analytics requirements into technical specifications.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
- Develop and maintain innovative reports, dashboards, and scorecards using MicroStrategy latest technology.
- Analyze disparate database sources, including relational structures, dimensional data models and cubes.
- Interface with business stakeholders and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain database objects and ETL to support data preparation for BI reports, dashboards, scorecards, and Self-Serve analytic capabilities.
- Meet development project deadlines and enhance existing reporting while maintaining production service level agreements.
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve data management related problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, documentation, and presentation skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- JAMS/Autosys scheduler experience
- MicroStrategy architect certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, or an analytical field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting, demonstrating advanced proficiency using SAS/SQL query language to access Teradata / SQL Server databases.
- Experience with Unix commands, Shell scripting and Teradata BTEQ scripting
- 3+ years of MicroStrategy developer experience preferred.
- Experience in leveraging BofA database environments (ADP/SDP) preferred
- Experience in financial services with emphasis on business insights and data/financial analysis; specific experience with card services.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A