Website British Airways
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Product Delivery team within British Airways’ Global Revenue function. The team oversees the development and support of our commercial platform which support ba.com, BA NDC APIs and external selling / servicing systems
- Influence the design of new products and processes by working with industry bodies such as IATA and technology vendors to ensure developments meet BA’s requirements.
- Proactively identify opportunities for the exploitation of selling system capabilities to maximise the benefit to BA of existing and emerging technologies.
- Define the vision of the commercial platform and collaborate with IAG Tech, technology vendors, and other product teams around the business to deliver new capabilities.
- Design and deliver technical solutions to enable successful implementation of commercial and operational initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels and drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of XML data structures.
- Experience in a Commercial Pricing, Availability and Price Distribution, Revenue Management, Reservations, or ticketing role desirable.
- Understanding of at least one higher level programming language desirable.
- Sound understanding of product management processes.
- Sound understanding of airline commercial processes, airline products, and airline products distribution.
- Good understanding of programme and project management, including Agile methodologies and working with software engineering teams.
- Strong analytical skills and making fact-based decisions.
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Heathrow, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A