Support a team of recruiters and provide a high level of customer service to candidates throughout the interview process.
- The ability to coordinate interview schedules and travel autonomously combined with the ability to manage executive-level candidates
- Initiate and m aintain correspondence with candidates and demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Host candidates by escorting them to and from interviews, giving tours of the campus and conducting other activities as necessary
- Resolve issues around last-minute scheduling conflicts or any other problems that arise with candidates or interviewers with minimal assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Business, Hunan Resources Management, Psychology, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 4 years total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A