Cerner’s Regulatory Affairs team is looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join our growing team! You’ll be responsible for compiling, writing, and editing medical writing deliverables covering all phases of clinical research for submission to regulatory agencies. In this role, you will work with product teams to apply research and analytical skills to perform literature research, create clinical evaluation and post-market reports, and review device documentation prior to submission to regulatory agencies.
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- least 5 years total combined education and related work experience, including:
- Experience with clinical evaluations and post-market reports
- 4 years higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- 1 year of technical writing and/or technical documentation work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Technical Communication, English or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A