As a Lead Process Consultant you will employ business process reengineering methodologies to assess and analyze existing business processes and workflows and create, enhance, redesign or automate processes to help process owners and teams to achieve improvement objectives. You will manage large-scale, cross-functional projects to deliver new or significantly change existing solutions, services or programs, and manage project prioritization process and governance structure. You will proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements, align closely with cross-functional leadership to ensure any new processes or process changes are critical, relevant, understood, and supported. As a leader on the team, you launch and lead new process improvement initiatives around key business metrics and imperatives, establish and advise on best practices for adoption, implementation, and adaption of processes across process improvement community, and lead continuous process improvement and problem management initiatives. You also anticipate internal and external business challenges, including regulatory requirements, and recommend process, solution or service enhancements to address. We are excited for you to join our team.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Must currently reside in the Kansas City area or live within 60 miles of a Cerner virtually approved city.
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of the position
- At least 3 years of business process improvement and/or process development work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- At least 7 years Additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A