As a Procurement Specialist, you will be asked to complete a variety of procurement operations tasks and work on projects simultaneously. The position provides various supply chain operational support for Chevron companies in North America, Asia, Australia, Middle East, Africa and Europe and in all streams. The Procurement Specialist will have opportunities to interact with business unit customers and SCM managers, suppliers, warehouse personnel, freight forwarders, and other functional groups like Finance and IT.
- The Procurement Specialist – Order Management monitors the delivery status of open PO line items. The Order Management Specialist conducts follow-up expediting by providing a weekly summary of estimate delivery dates, resolves issues concerning late deliveries, and applies trace and escalation procedures for overdue purchase orders.
- Supplier Manager coordinates Chevron’s contracting activities in compliance with Chevron policies and procedures. The Supplier Manager provides contract coordination support for pre/re-qualification of suppliers/contractors contract renewals and cancellations, amendment and change orders and to maintain all documentation of global, regional and local contracts in ERP (SAP/Ariba/SMART/JDE) systems and provides support with vendor maintenance process requests (creation, update, extension, etc.). The role is also responsible for establishing and maintaining interfaces with key stakeholders and coordinating any issues/clarifications about contract requests. Also, the Supplier Manager provides Analysis, Metrics and other ad-hoc reports.
- The Procurement Specialist – Material Master Data performs material master maintenance work and creates/manages material master records. The specialist interacts with business unit (BU) customers, SCM managers, suppliers, warehouse personnel, freight forwarders, and other functional groups (e.g., Finance, IT) by responding to procurement and technical queries related to material master data use.
- The Procurement Specialist – eProcurement creates and maintains user profiles, approves user profile requests, including role additions/changes and approval authority levels in accordance with established controls. The eProcurement Specialist also performs SOX user access review and other ad hoc customer-initiated requests for profile reviews. The specialist also trains and assists suppliers in accessing and using supply chain systems. This role also performs e-Sourcing support to relevant stakeholders.
- The Procurement Specialist – Buying reviews material/service requisitions submitted by the business unit, generates a list of purchase order/service order requisitions and performs verification against applicable supporting documents to meet the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Must have relevant experience in Buying/Buyer Process / Procurement / Supply Chain function
- Demonstrate excellent planning, business, analytical, and communication skills
- Must be open to learning and exploring a variety of Procurement/Supply Chain business areas
- Knowledge in Procurement process, Contracting, e-Sourcing, contract administration, and eProcurement would be an advantage
- Must be open to go on shifting schedules (Morning – Mid – Night)
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Accountancy, or any business course
- Knowledge in ERP tools such as SAP/JDE/Ariba/Smart GEP would be an advantage
- Diploma/Certificate in Procurement/Supply Chain Management would be an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Makati, National Capital Region, Philippine
Application Deadline: N/A