We are looking for individuals with SAP application management and implementation experience on SAP APO/ IBP function capabilities to be part of ERP scrum team/s responsible for developing and maintaining SAP solutions and work with various product teams.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior member
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FI modules.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Facilitate the support and implementation of SAP Financials
- Understanding of accounting business processes.
- At least 5 years’ experience in SAP FI – Joint Venture (JV), Asset Management (AM) Project System (PS) Investment Management (IM), General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), TAX,
- Real Estate Management (RE) and Treasury (TRM) application support and /or implementation experience and/ or SAP Controlling – Product costing (PC), Profitability Analysis (PA) & Material Ledger (ML)
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective.
- SAP Functional ABAP background. Should be able to debug on their own and solve simple programing issues.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information systems or Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- Experience in Central Finance and S/4 Hana
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills are required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Application Deadline: N/A