The role reports solely to the Regional Commercial Cards Fraud Head for LATAM. Additionally, there is a close working relationship with the Commercial Cards Regional and Global Fraud Risk Management core group.
- Support the Regional Process Owner, from end-to-end accountability in LATAM for Fraud Management, Disputes and Authorization performance across LATAM Commercial Cards.
- Ability to design and analyze key metrics to provide insight to the Regional Commercial Cards Fraud Head on policy compliance and aggregated risk measurements
- Execute daily ad hoc tasks or lead small projects as needed; inclusive of pre-defined actions for handling BAU and client escalations
- Closely work with Regional Commercial Cards Fraud Head and be an active member of Global Commercial Cards Fraud Risk Management group in order to represent the LATAM region
- Provide essential and necessary support to ensure the regional fraud performance is maintained according to the quantitative and qualitative Fraud Risk Appetite Framework
- Superior verbal, written and numeracy skills.
- Proficient at MS Office, particularly the manipulation of documents in MS Excel and MS Access.
- The ability to speak and write fluently in Spanish is desirable
- Ability to create strategy, and convert into the successful execution of activities to support it.
- Analytical and methodical.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven sustained success in Cards and/or Fraud Management disciplines
- Prior experience and knowledge of Cards is essential
- Cards Fraud Management expertise is essential.
- Experience of Commercial Cards Operations is preferable
- Understanding of end to end authorization framework.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A