The Apps Support Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems.
- The Apps Support Intmd Analyst provides technical and business support for users of Citi Applcations.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of how areas of apps support collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Act as a liaison between users/traders, interfacing internal technology groups and vendors
- Participates in disaster recovery testing
- Utilizes good understanding of apps support procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas to field issues and queries from stakeholders, provide short-term resolutions and work with relevant technology partners for long term remediation.
- Knowledge of issue tracking and reporting using tools
- Ability to communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholder
- Good all-round team member
- Effectively share information with other support team members and with other technology teams
- Ability to plan and organize workload
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-5 years experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Treasury folder requirement: US Citizen or Green Card Holder and pass clearance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Castle, DE , US
Application Deadline: N/A