The HRSS Time and Absence Specialist is a support role within Total Rewards. The Time and Absence Team supports Leave Administration for medical and non-medical absences, ensuring all Citi policy and Regulatory Requirements for the US and Canada are met. Additionally, the team supports
- Respond to/action complex employee requests based upon assigned Total Rewards product, including in-depth research related to salary, deductions, taxes, time and absence to ensure requests are handled accurately.
- Manage workflow to ensure all processes are completed timely and accurately, with an understanding of how actions contribute to other business processes/outputs.
Maintain employee confidence and protect Total Rewards operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of end-to-end Total Rewards processes and related systems including Workday, Master Tax, ServiceNow, and various Microsoft tools, adhering to all controls and maintaining quality standards.
- Basic PC skills, including Microsoft Office programs
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel user
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Workday preferred
- High School diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A