The National Healthcare Business Development Officer (National HC BDO) is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in the healthcare industries, and specifically trends in the Dental Support Organization (DSO) industry.
- Responsible for sales strategy development and determining the best possible approach for strategy execution.
- Accountable for delivery of full range of service to all covered markets nationally.
- Apply in-depth industrial and business knowledge for uncovering and seizing business opportunities.
- Deal with complex issues or problems with substantial potential impact, where weighing alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs is required for the development of possible action items or approach.
- Work with National Director to structure and negotiate more complex deals and financial requirements.
- Good record of proactively building relationships with product and credit review/approval partners
- Solid knowledge in treasury market products
- Well developed external center of influence network in the DSO industry
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, engineering, or related disciplines
- 15+ years of healthcare financial services experience in the business/commercial banking industry – preferred
- Bachelors degree or related experience
- Preferred Masters degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A