Citi’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) brings consistency and clarity to the way we work at Citi and our approach to regulation around the world. Working with the businesses, functions and regions, the team institutes best practices with a focus on being simpler and data driven.
- The Risks and Controls Lead is responsible for providing program visibility and understanding issues management of End User Computing (EUC) related regulatory initiatives across the Firm.
- Work with partners to ensure compliance with Manager’s Control Assessments (MCAs) and Enterprise MCA Profile (EMP).
- Conduct Quarterly Risk Assessment (QRA), Annual Risk Assessment (ARA) coordination, monitoring, reporting and communication routines
- Partner with stakeholders to draft and implement action plans in support of regulatory requirements/commitments and Consent Order (CO) initiatives.
- Liaise with Independent Compliance Risk Management, Independent Risk Management and other SMEs on policies, standards, and ongoing remediation efforts, and help strike a balance between requirements and EUC Governance initiatives
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management within CAO and the extended enterprise.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills for EUC solution identification, implementation, and tracking of effective remediation, and design of sustainable processes.
- Proven ability to accomplish assigned tasks on time and without constant supervision.
- Ability to build strong partnerships and influence key partners to achieve business objectives; must be able to work well with geographically dispersed multi-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and ‘connect the dots’, be detail-oriented, and manage competing priorities including emerging risks to deliver solutions in an effective control environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in Risk Management, Compliance, or Regulatory Engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office suite to include SharePoint.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A