The Payroll Specialist 5 performs relatively complex assignments. Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided. Works under little to no direct supervision. May service an expansive and/or diverse array of products/services.
- The Payroll Specialist 5 will support assigned system and process transactions for monthly payrolls and follows established
- process flows developed for all job transactions.
- Works within established deadlines and schedules.
- Processes assigned tickets meeting the Service Level Agreeement requirements.
- Performs more complex tasks in support of the team manager and area projects as assigned.
- Works with other team members on established projects and initiatives.
- Working knowledge of country tax and income deductions and regulations.
- Working knowledge of technical and professional principles
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years relevant experience in a related job that would provide a basic knowledge activities, policies, and procedures of the work area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A