The Service Sr. Supervisor is an intermediate position responsible for supervising the daily workflow of an advanced Customer Service team in coordination with the Customer Service function.
- Develop leaders and their skill set and provide growth opportunities through guidance and mentorship in conjunction with succession planning
- Lead and develop a team of 15-25 care professionals and ensure they consistently meet performance metrics and provide effective customer service to Citi’s clients
- Drive organizational change through innovation and process improvement, eliminating friction points for team
- Create and execute realistic action steps and timelines for the team with a strict attention to details and performance
- Evaluate team’s performance and makes recommendations for staffing, pay increases, promotions, terminations, staffing, etc.
- Proficient project management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Influencing and relationship management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a Customer Service role
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Florence, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A