The Doc Support Specialist 2 performs basic assignments. Works under direct supervision. May service a range of products/services.
- Verify receipt of all documents received and check for accuracy and completeness.
- May support one or two business lines in a single system or multiple portfolios (records retention).
- Records duties include archiving/storage, retrieval, and reconciling documents as received.
- Imaging duties include setup, document preparation and scanning documents into database and returning electronic files to appropriate business lines.
- Resolves moderately complex issues and escalate as required.
- Must be able to lift 50 to 70 pounds consistently.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise verbal and written communication skills – involves interactions with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment (phone, fax, copier, computer, scanners).
- Ability to follow established procedures to complete moderately complex assignments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Intermediate computer, math and data skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: O’Fallon, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A