This role will be responsible for resource management within the Internal Audit (IA) function. This team member, in coordination with the IA Teams, will be responsible for making sure audit engagements are staffed with the right people and at the right time.
- Escalate unresolved conflicts and resourcing gaps to leadership
- Provide alternative solutions for conflicts, working with the Resource Management and Internal Audit Teams
- Review actual and projected utilization, anticipate availability, and proactively take action to decrease unassigned time while balancing the workload of all assigned stake holders
- Responsible for creating, updating, tracking and maintaining schedules for an assigned team based on principles and guidelines
- Provide insightful analysis to highlight risks and opportunities to scheduling/resourcing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving keys
- Proficient in negation and conflict management
- Client focused. Has a sense of urgency to resolve conflicts
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in resource management, business planning and analysis role or similar role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A